Exported html does not work on android device

瀏覽次數:55 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Carlos Delgado

未讀,
2015年10月3日 晚上7:06:212015/10/3
收件者:PuzzleScript
Hello, I am starting playing with puzzlescript, and I tried to build a small game for my daughter to be use in a tablet. The "shared" link works nicely, but the mobile controls of the exported html do not work when opening the file directly on the device (under android at least). Unfortunately this means that the game cannot be played offline, which is a bit inconvenient. Do you know how to solve this?

Cheers

Stephen Lavelle

未讀,
2015年10月3日 晚上7:56:082015/10/3
收件者:Carlos Delgado、PuzzleScript
Hi, thanks for getting in touch -

This is a known problem ( https://github.com/increpare/PuzzleScript/issues/290 ) , and probably solved (someone submitted a fix), but I've been too busy with other stuff to give the fix proper vetting. Sorry. No ETA on when the (probable) fix will be live.  I understand that it's a pain, though.

Best,

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Carlos Delgado <carlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am starting playing with puzzlescript, and I tried to build a small game for my daughter to be use in a tablet. The "shared" link works nicely, but the mobile controls of the exported html do not work when opening the file directly on the device (under android at least). Unfortunately this means that the game cannot be played offline, which is a bit inconvenient. Do you know how to solve this?

Cheers

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄