[GAME] Duplex

jack.l...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 6:29:39 PM5/3/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Here is a game I made with 2 rules.
So far it isn't very long, but I am planning on adding more.
Treat this as a proof of concept.

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=2839f88fa6313682aa07

It isn't much like any game I've played before, and I think level 6 shows it has the potential to get quite tricky.

Alex Baines

May 3, 2015, 7:02:45 PM5/3/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
A surprisingly interesting game considering it's just 2 rules.

I had some trouble on the circular room with poison in the middle (level
4?) but eventually completed all 6 with some trial and error.

I think it could get even more challenging with some walls placed in
middle of the rooms to change your 'shape' with.

Stephen Lavelle

May 4, 2015, 3:33:51 AM5/4/15
to Alex Baines, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
neat!

found the tutorial levels a bit tiresome at the start, and the hard levels quite hard - the first one (where you start with a green bit in the center and a ring of red ones) i enjoyed solving. not so sure about the next one (where you start in the center with a green to the bottom right). but i haven't solved it yet.

Stephen Lavelle

May 4, 2015, 4:00:43 AM5/4/15
to Alex Baines, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
ed: ok, solved second one, it was pretty ok!

aah, tough...
Message has been deleted

jack.l...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 6:38:29 PM5/4/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, al...@abaines.me.uk
I tried to make 2 more levels:

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=74988471c1f8e7054f7c

Seems like it's time for a new game element now though.

jack.l...@gmail.com

May 11, 2015, 8:48:41 AM5/11/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, jack.l...@gmail.com, al...@abaines.me.uk
Message has been deleted