[GAME] Bichrome

Nils Jung

Jan 9, 2017, 12:32:21 PM1/9/17
to PuzzleScript
Hi everyone,

this is my first little project in PuzzleScript called Bichrome, a little Sokoban-esque puzzle game.
Unfortunately, this game isn't too heavy on the content side, so if you have some ideas for additional mechanisms and/or have made some levels please share them!
Have fun!

Hand-E-Food

Jan 10, 2017, 7:54:54 AM1/10/17
to PuzzleScript
Wow!  That's really good and really tough!  I've only finished the first eight levels.  I know I understand the game, so I don't feel like the puzzle is cheating me.  It's a good challenge.

Stephen Lavelle

Jan 10, 2017, 8:19:08 AM1/10/17
to Hand-E-Food, PuzzleScript
It seems pretty good on the content side - I had a quick play and got through about five levels - it seems pretty solid (the level progression seems well-judged so far), a nice first project for sure :)

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Hand-E-Food <hand_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Wow!  That's really good and really tough!  I've only finished the first eight levels.  I know I understand the game, so I don't feel like the puzzle is cheating me.  It's a good challenge.

Connorses

Apr 8, 2017, 1:43:19 PM4/8/17
to PuzzleScript
This idea gets more interesting every time a new person comes up with it.