PuzzleScript Tennis, anyone?

Jere Majava

Feb 4, 2015, 6:09:01 PM2/4/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
No, it's not a game of tennis in PuzzleScript, but like Layer Tennis, only with PuzzleScript instead of Photoshop. Or #IDARB, except that you can make the game, not just suggest ideas. Well, it's all explained in the source:

daniel...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 7:23:25 PM2/4/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=d016c7ea6e0b95a65f1a

Made a path the player from the other world can only walk on.

It's very slow, so it definitely needs some kind of change.

Jere Majava

Feb 6, 2015, 5:25:11 PM2/6/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, daniel...@gmail.com
I waited a while for someone to pick this up before continuing, but here we go. I loved the path idea and continued working on that and I think this is getting rather interesting: http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=632c391a91219dc0b4f8

Who wants to go next? If I forgot to mention, this is a multiplayer tennis match.

Jay Boucher

Feb 10, 2015, 10:23:02 AM2/10/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, daniel...@gmail.com
This is a really cool mechanic you added.
Message has been deleted

Connorses _

May 7, 2015, 2:55:56 AM5/7/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
I'm hijacking the next iteration because no one else has done anything with it for months.

Connorses _

May 9, 2015, 1:10:46 AM5/9/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
More levels, because this game is awesome and it needs levels:

James T. Perconti

May 9, 2015, 7:46:22 AM5/9/15
to Connorses _, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Nice! This is really good!
 --Jamie

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Connorses _ <onr...@gmail.com> wrote:
More levels, because this game is awesome and it needs levels:

Chris Pickel

May 9, 2015, 9:29:02 PM5/9/15
to James T. Perconti, Connorses _, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Changed the visual style to something that works better with the mechanic (in my mind):
http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=4f90b51bf96a4d82687a
Message has been deleted

Connorses _

May 12, 2015, 1:35:19 PM5/12/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
This new style looks amazing, although it does change the mechanics of the game, specifically the way crates stack on top of one another. It affects how you push rows of boxes, and allows some different arrangements. I confirmed that the current puzzles are still solveable in basically the same way, however the new rules allow for many possibilities. I might fix a couple bugs with boxes sliding under players and tweak graphics a little, but mostly I want to try making new puzzles now! :)

Connorses _

May 12, 2015, 2:41:49 PM5/12/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com

Chris Pickel