Hack the Net

Alan Hazelden

Feb 2, 2018, 7:18:05 AM2/2/18
to PuzzleScript

Inline images 1

Made at Global Game Jam, with a few days extra work afterwards.

Lukas Schüller

Feb 2, 2018, 2:36:57 PM2/2/18
to PuzzleScript
Solved all the levels. Pretty neat! In multiple levels, I felt like I was just brute-forcing a solution or stumbling upon it on accident instead of really understanding what's going on. Still, I feel like I've gotten a lot better at the game in the course of playing it, so maybe it's not actually too bad. Since the game format kind of requires a pretty small amount of possible states and available actions, I guess players brute-forcing solutions is not really avoidable anyway.

Hand-E-Food

Feb 4, 2018, 7:15:49 AM2/4/18
to PuzzleScript
I'm really enjoying this!  Got through A, but now I must sleep. :-)