[Game] How many Pi digits do you know?

Jeremy Adinolfi

Mar 14, 2016, 5:36:30 PM3/14/16
to PuzzleScript
Happy Pi day! To celebrate, I threw this together. It goes to the first 20 (Maybe?) digits of Pi. If you would like to add to it, you can go to the gist link. You'll need a github account.

Stephen Lavelle

Mar 14, 2016, 5:53:19 PM3/14/16
to Jeremy Adinolfi, PuzzleScript
hahah :)

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:36 PM, Jeremy Adinolfi <jeris...@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy Pi day! To celebrate, I threw this together. It goes to the first 20 (Maybe?) digits of Pi. If you would like to add to it, you can go to the gist link. You'll need a github account.

abrobecker

Mar 27, 2016, 12:50:15 AM3/27/16
to PuzzleScript
Funny one
Here's a way to remember some pi decimal by counting letters in words:
How I wish I could recollect of circle round the exact relation Archimedes unwound.