Slime Saga (and abandoned tentacle thing)

Alan Hazelden

Aug 26, 2015, 8:27:26 PM8/26/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
I made a game called Slime Saga for Ludum Dare: http://www.draknek.org/games/puzzlescript/slime-saga.php

In comparison to my last game, this is possibly the easiest thing I've made in a while. But hopefully it's still interesting!

---

I actually spent most of the weekend working on something else, but it was too awkward and unintuitive to play, so I scrapped it and made the other game instead on the last day.

You can play that prototype here: http://www.draknek.org/games/puzzlescript/tentacle.php - it's heavily based on/inspired by Ricky Liu's "Aaaah! I'm Being Attacked by a Giant Tentacle!". Note that you can move yourself around and it does have a goal state.