Possible changes to naming functionality?

noa4...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 10:24:40 AM5/18/18
to PuzzleScript
Just a quick post...
So, If you want to use one word that includes multiple tiles, you can do this...

boxes = box_red or box_blue

But I would like to be able to do this...

#box = box-red or box-blue

It doesn't look like the # or - are used in the legend, layers, rules or win section. So I wondered why it's not possible to use those. You can actually use #, but not in the legend, in other "groups", and also not in the Winconditions section.

Stephen Lavelle

May 18, 2018, 11:16:29 AM5/18/18
to Noa Hoffmann, PuzzleScript
Hello!

I don't really know why it's not possible.  Possibly to make it easier to detect some typos. ? Dunno!  Probably not bothered enough to change it.  I'm basically ok with the requirement that variables names have readable names.