[Very hard game] Ogres are like onions

willia...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2015, 9:04:16 AM6/14/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Ogres are like onions is a very hard game.
Only 7 levels, the latter half of which are mostly empty.
How hard can it be?

I guarantee, with 100% certainty, that you will need to play the game at least five times before you can solve the last level. >:)

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=b3774631bd335be6ab53

Who's up for a challenge?

Jamie Perconti

Jun 14, 2015, 10:47:20 AM6/14/15
to willia...@gmail.com, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Wow this is really good! And challenging indeed! I think I've almost got it.....
 --Jamie

jack.l...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2015, 11:03:32 AM6/14/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, willia...@gmail.com

Aha! I finally solved it!
This game is torture. Very intricately designed well made fun torture.

willia...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2015, 6:26:35 PM6/14/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, jack.l...@gmail.com
Glad to know you 'enjoyed' it! :D
Well done, this is probably the hardest PuzzleScript game I've made.

ska...@googlemail.com

Jun 20, 2015, 11:50:31 AM6/20/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, willia...@gmail.com

Gigantic game! Thank you

willia...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 9:28:19 AM7/10/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, ska...@googlemail.com
...would it be too much to ask for some feedback from the great Stephen Lavelle? *hint hint nudge nudge* :)

Also, don't look at the map or code... gives too many of the 'aha' moments away!

Stephen Lavelle

Jul 10, 2015, 12:02:13 PM7/10/15
to William Hu, puzzle...@googlegroups.com, ska...@googlemail.com
I got stuck with the red blocks - going back through the game many times, before I gave up - I played with two friends.  I'm too tired/dumb for this.  Sorry :(

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM, <willia...@gmail.com> wrote:
...would it be too much to ask for some feedback from the great Stephen Lavelle? *hint hint nudge nudge* :)

Also, don't look at the map or code... gives too many of the 'aha' moments away!

willia...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2015, 2:23:37 AM7/11/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com, ska...@googlemail.com, willia...@gmail.com
Ah ok. Thanks for giving the game a go anyway :)
It is a bit difficult... it would be hard to beat the game without taking a few notes on where things need to be.

edderiofer

Jan 3, 2017, 6:18:21 AM1/3/17
to PuzzleScript, ska...@googlemail.com, willia...@gmail.com
It's been over a year. For those of us who haven't yet solved this absolutely monstrous thing, here's an easier hacked version (please don't play it until you've ragequit the original, because spoilers):

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=97305b368ce1b7f7894ac9ea9d3d3950