Mininum Alpha - 3x4 pixel font for PuzzleScript

Jere Majava

Mar 17, 2016, 7:42:00 AM3/17/16
to PuzzleScript
https://gist.github.com/jjmajava/977646457e00be87bb2e

Letters and numerals only. Mostly adapted from Pico-8 font and this. Extra bold 4x4 pixel version commented out. Free to use any way you want.

Connorses

Mar 17, 2016, 3:28:26 PM3/17/16
to PuzzleScript
Looks really good.

James ah ha

Mar 17, 2016, 5:53:59 PM3/17/16
to PuzzleScript
Fantastic work, will take a lot of heart ache out of designing letters/number for each PuzzleScript game.

Hand-E-Food

Mar 21, 2016, 10:23:45 PM3/21/16
to PuzzleScript
Nice! :-)

Ben Erlebach

Mar 22, 2016, 4:48:09 PM3/22/16
to PuzzleScript
This is neat! I will definitely use this next time I need text in a game.

Any chance we could have some punctuation? Most punctuation is simple enough, of course, but it'd nice to see like ? & $ etc. in these fonts.

Jere Majava

Mar 24, 2016, 7:37:59 PM3/24/16
to PuzzleScript
Basic punctuation in place. I would love to hear if someone ends up using these somewhere.

0x77

Mar 25, 2016, 6:17:29 PM3/25/16
to PuzzleScript
Really liked it! I'm using those on the PuzzleTuring.

Dan $ations

Aug 12, 2016, 4:25:48 PM8/12/16
to PuzzleScript
Wonderful!