Coming soon...

0x77

Jun 10, 2016, 11:32:47 AM6/10/16
to PuzzleScript
This is an existing "cult" game, pretty recent too.
It's a demake, then. Huh.
I could try to release this tomorrow, but, see... I'm a single dev, not a corporation.

0x77

Jun 13, 2016, 6:36:18 PM6/13/16
to PuzzleScript
I see you guys don't like too much suspense. It's a Human Resource Machine demake.

Stephen Lavelle

Jun 13, 2016, 7:18:25 PM6/13/16
to 0x77, PuzzleScript
I got that.  Link? :)

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:36 PM, 0x77 <willia...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see you guys don't like too much suspense. It's a Human Resource Machine demake.

0x77

Jun 13, 2016, 9:10:49 PM6/13/16
to PuzzleScript, willia...@gmail.com
Still finishing, had to rework the original interface in a way that still made sense for the player, also working on an update for PuzzleTech..

crb...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 10:26:41 PM6/21/17
to PuzzleScript
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 11:32:47 AM UTC-4, 0x77 wrote:
> This is an existing "cult" game, pretty recent too.It's a demake, then. Huh.
> I could try to release this tomorrow, but, see... I'm a single dev, not a corporation.

I know it's an old thread, but did you ever finish this? I didn't see a follow up post anywhere and was curious about the final game.