Sharing fixed. Please test!

Stephen Lavelle

May 18, 2018, 7:52:15 AM5/18/18
to PuzzleScript
Could people please test out sharing in puzzlescript and let me know if it works?

Big thanks to many many people here on the ML and on github for the help, but in particularly philschatz for writing the code that I used in the end - https://github.com/increpare/PuzzleScript/pull/434 .  It was a lot of work, and not something I had the willpower to do all by myself ...

Chris Pickel

May 18, 2018, 8:01:56 AM5/18/18
to anal...@gmail.com, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Had to shift-reload first (expected, I guess).
Worked fine after that!
I tried the log out button. It didn’t react, but it worked even though I
thought it didn’t.
Logging in again and sharing worked again.
Worked fine after I revoked permission via Github too, or messed with the
token in localStorage.
I think it’s all good!

Stephen Lavelle

May 18, 2018, 8:03:36 AM5/18/18
to PuzzleScript
oh wait, I used sfiera's code in the end, not philschatz's.  But both offered solutions. Thanks to both!  (There was really a lot of thought by a lot of people put into this!)

Stephen Lavelle

May 18, 2018, 8:09:26 AM5/18/18
to Chris Pickel, PuzzleScript
( The other secret fix in this version is that you can now press CMD+S (macOS) / Ctrl+S (windows) to save now... )

Marcos D

May 18, 2018, 9:54:41 AM5/18/18
to PuzzleScript
Great! I tried it and worked perfectly. (google chrome from Linux)

CHz

May 18, 2018, 7:05:34 PM5/18/18
to PuzzleScript
Worked fine in Safari 11.1, Chrome 66.0.3359.181, and Firefox 60.0.1 on macOS 10.13.4 too

Stephen Lavelle

May 18, 2018, 7:47:12 PM5/18/18
to CHz, PuzzleScript
thanks.  really: so much thanks to everyone :)