I Ported my Puzzle Game to Unity and sold it

Connorses

Dec 26, 2017, 2:35:44 AM12/26/17
to PuzzleScript
And you know I'm kicking myself for not posting on this group sooner. Puzzlescript is an amazing tool, Stephen, I learned so much from making games with it and sharing them right here on the forum...

This version has 32 levels, a new mechanic (coin munchers) and it was all prototyped in Puzzlescript first.

Yeah I'm shilling my game but I also just wanted to say thank you everybody. :)

gotta decide what to make next...

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 26, 2017, 2:52:33 PM12/26/17
to Connorses, PuzzleScript
Congrats! I don't have android or anything, do you have a video of it anywhere?

Connorses

Dec 27, 2017, 10:47:26 AM12/27/17
to PuzzleScript
I'm going to make trailer for the store page today. I may also have pc/mac builds soon, I'll keep you posted.

Connorses

Dec 28, 2017, 10:11:54 PM12/28/17
to PuzzleScript
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9t2qEMy49o

Made a quick and dirty Beepbox tune and everything...

Connorses

Jan 21, 2018, 4:46:08 PM1/21/18
to PuzzleScript
NOW AVAILABLE ON PC

It was... pretty easy I should have done it sooner. Unity is cool.

Jamie Perconti

Jan 22, 2018, 1:50:24 AM1/22/18
to Connorses, PuzzleScript
Does this run on Mac or is it a Windows-only build?

Connorses

Jan 22, 2018, 10:00:47 PM1/22/18
to PuzzleScript
Windows only.
Mac build maybe when I get the chance sorry ._.

Jamie Perconti

Jan 23, 2018, 1:14:06 PM1/23/18
to Connorses, PuzzleScript
Thanks for letting me know. Hope you do get the chance to port it sometime soon!