Re: [Game] SWITCH + Looking for help

Message has been deleted

ncr...@gmail.com

May 17, 2016, 8:23:50 PM5/17/16
to PuzzleScript, snacks...@gmail.com
Level design is really cool and all, but all the switching between vibrant red and blue kind of hurts my eyes.
Also, it isn't conveyed very clearly that you can step on purple cubes.

Jay Boucher

May 26, 2016, 3:00:43 PM5/26/16
to PuzzleScript, snacks...@gmail.com
 I like the game mechanic of switching and the 3D effect kind of works. It can be difficult to figure out what's happening though, and what you can do. The drop shadow look helps. I got stuck on level 4 because I didn't have a clear idea of what I was supposed to do. It feels like the purple islands are stacked somehow and sometimes they move but other times they don't. I couldn't figure out the logic.

Hand-E-Food

Jun 5, 2016, 5:17:48 AM6/5/16
to PuzzleScript, snacks...@gmail.com
I really enjoy this puzzle.

It did take me a while to work out how it switched and what it meant. I'm not sure how it could be better presented.

I'm stuck on level 6.  I'll have to come back to this. :-)

jshee...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2016, 11:37:20 PM7/3/16
to PuzzleScript, snacks...@gmail.com
Where did you get the programing skills to build that full version? The image looks looks awesome.