Flicking Nuisance

James ah ha

Apr 21, 2016, 7:23:59 AM4/21/16
to PuzzleScript
I am trying to use flickscreen W*H and it does not seem to work for me (I can see other games which use it), so I cut every thing out of my game to explore flickscreen.  The following is my testbed with flickscreen commented out, it runs as expected, but if you un-comment flickscreen recompile and run I just get a blank screen ?  What is going wrong ?

James

Chris Pickel

Apr 21, 2016, 8:39:50 AM4/21/16
to James ah ha, PuzzleScript
Two things:
- It's WxH, not W*H
- Your level is 18x10, which doesn't divide evenly

Stephen Lavelle

Apr 21, 2016, 9:42:36 AM4/21/16
to Chris Pickel, James ah ha, PuzzleScript
Thanks for the report. Got it on the head, chris - I've added an issue to the database to check this properly for the future

best :)

James ah ha

Apr 21, 2016, 12:08:18 PM4/21/16
to PuzzleScript, sfi...@sfzmail.com, cyd...@gmail.com