[Sketch] Nearest Line-of-sight Rules

Connorses

Sep 5, 2015, 12:20:14 PM9/5/15
to PuzzleScript
http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=f224ad0705472f0ffffb
This is a proof-of-concept I made for making something detect the nearest object, or, if there are 2 objects the same distance away, it is stuck from indecision.

I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. I might allow the hungry thing to move while you're placing food. I might even completely change the Win Condition.

Stephen Lavelle

Sep 5, 2015, 8:05:54 PM9/5/15
to Connorses, PuzzleScript
oh, cute idea! make more levels!

CHz

Sep 6, 2015, 3:53:37 AM9/6/15
to PuzzleScript
Might I recommend the name Buridan's Ass

Hand-E-Food

Sep 7, 2015, 12:30:38 AM9/7/15
to PuzzleScript
I like it!  The pedantic in me wants to fix the looping error.  I can see a lot of potential in this.

Advanced mode: have a yellow and a blue Hungry that want yellow and blue food respectively, but they cannot see through the other coloured food.