[Help] Scoring (again)

Yosbones

Jan 30, 2016, 10:30:24 AM1/30/16
to PuzzleScript
About half a year ago I made a post asking for help with scoring in my game. I now have most of the scoring done but I have a problem where I can't add multiple scores in the same turn. If anyone can help me please reply. (If you have any problems reading my code sorry and I will try my best explaining that part) http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=351388a52865f47b78d6

Chris Pickel

Feb 1, 2016, 10:32:50 AM2/1/16
to Yosbones, PuzzleScript
I think you’re missing this rule in your scoring:
random late [N|Add100] [I|1] -> [N|.] [I|2]

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 10:30 AM Yosbones <yo...@therothmans.net> wrote:
About half a year ago I made a post asking for help with scoring in my game. I now have most of the scoring done but I have a problem where I can't add multiple scores in the same turn. If anyone can help me please reply. (If you have any problems reading my code sorry and I will try my best explaining that part) http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=351388a52865f47b78d6

Yosbones

Feb 1, 2016, 8:17:21 PM2/1/16
to PuzzleScript, yo...@therothmans.net
Thanks I was missing that line of code. Unfortunately it still won't do multiple scores at once. http://i.imgur.com/aa7azjJ.gif http://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=a8116a24aecb799fa644

Chris Pickel

Feb 1, 2016, 8:52:17 PM2/1/16
to Yosbones, PuzzleScript
The way I would do it is a little different. Create the AddXXX objects in the locations where the points are scored, then move them up to the scoreboard one at a time to deal with.

I can’t really tell if it’s working right—there’s too much going on in the game for me.

Yosbones

Feb 1, 2016, 9:07:25 PM2/1/16
to PuzzleScript, yo...@therothmans.net
It works! Thank you so much! I will credit you in the game!