[Game] 13 Skulls

z...@zutgames.com

Nov 5, 2015, 9:48:56 AM11/5/15
to PuzzleScript
Here's a belated spooky Halloween game:

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=c9a2741d6c3dfd843772

*Don't* play alone at night. Thanks to Connor and Stephen for help with the movement!

z...@zutgames.com

Nov 5, 2015, 10:38:40 AM11/5/15
to PuzzleScript
Smoothened learning curve after some player feedback:

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=d96bde211e3d0da7e4e1

Connorses

Nov 7, 2015, 9:45:36 PM11/7/15
to PuzzleScript
Since amazingly nobody has posted yet... This game is cool!
Message has been deleted

Hoboken Pudding

Jun 24, 2016, 3:50:29 PM6/24/16
to PuzzleScript
I know this is an old thread but I found it when trying solve level four, the one that says "Note to self: Don't try spells you find on Facebook..."

There are four columns and I always end up trapped in the bottom with no way out. I tried the previous version of the game that's posted here and that level has three columns. I had no problem solving that version but when I try using the same technique for the new version it just doesn't work. Is it solvable or am I just stupid?

CHz

Jun 24, 2016, 8:32:24 PM6/24/16
to PuzzleScript
That one's real tricky! Since you're able to fill in all the graves, it seems like you're already pretty good at manipulation, so let's see if I can hint you through the main insight in solving that level. Encoded with ROT-13 for spoiler protection (#7 is the big step):

1). Jura lbh svk bar bs gur fxhyyf gung fgneg va gur obggbz unys bs gur fgntr, lbh'er sbeprq gb raq hc va gur hccre unys bs gur fgntr, naq ivpr irefn.

2). Fb pyrneyl, lbhe ynfg zbir unf gb or svkvat bar bs gur fxhyyf va gur obggbz unys.

3). Ohg gur cynprf gubfr fxhyyf fgneg gur fgntr qba'g znxr vg rnfl, orpnhfr vs lbh fbyir gur hccre fxhyyf, gurl'yy or oybpxvat gur bayl bcra cnguf onpx.

4). Jung zvtug tvir lbh zber ebbz gb jbex jbhyq or vs lbh pbhyq chyy bar bs gubfr ybjre fxhyyf bhg sebz gur pbyhza naq vagb gur obggbz ebj.

5). Ohg vs lbh gel gung jvgu n fxhyy, vg jvyy or cvaarq gb lbh naq sbyybj lbh rira nf lbh ghea hc nabgure pbyhza. Jung lbh ernyyl jnag vf gb yrnir gur fxhyy va gur obggbz ebj nf lbh zbir ryfrjurer.

6). Juvpu vf vzcbffvoyr vs bar fxhyy vf sbyybjvat lbh.

7). Ohg jung vs OBGU fxhyyf ner sbyybjvat lbh?

8). Lbh pna qb guvf nf fbba nf gur fgntr fgnegf, ohg vs lbh gel vg, lbh'yy dhvpxyl svaq lbhefrys fghpx. Lbh arrq gb qb fbzr frghc va gur hccre unys orsber lbh tb sbe vg.

Lemme know if you need more help!

Hoboken Pudding

Jun 25, 2016, 8:41:20 PM6/25/16
to PuzzleScript
Wow, this one was tricky, but I finally got it thanks to your clues! It's funny because previously I'd done much of what you mentioned but it never worked quite right. There were just a few more steps that I was missing but now I see it. Thanks.

jshee...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2016, 11:28:14 PM7/3/16
to PuzzleScript
Well, you at least did better than me. I only got 3 out of 4 skulls into the grave before becoming trapped. But the idea behind the game is very creative, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

and...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 2:46:09 PM4/26/18
to PuzzleScript

Great fun game but totally stuck on the level with 3 columns of ghosts, 3 in each column. you have to draw some of them downwards initially before leading them up to the top.

and...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 2:55:49 PM4/26/18
to PuzzleScript

> Great fun game but totally stuck on the level with 3 columns of ghosts, 3 in each column. you have to draw some of them downwards initially before leading them up to the top.

Nevermind, after 3 days of struggling against this level, the power of posting, i had another go and it was quite straighforward!