[GAME] Summer

Jack Lance

Nov 13, 2016, 1:13:13 PM11/13/16
to PuzzleScript
http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=998d2566bd2a343ddf7cf4aa7d5962ba

This game is the second part in the series.

Note that the plot and mechanics are such that even if you have not completed Spring, you can still play this game.

Like last time, I'll post the next part in a week. I hope you like it, and feedback is welcome.

Ivan Koswara

Nov 17, 2016, 7:21:26 AM11/17/16
to PuzzleScript, jack.l...@gmail.com
You should have posted Spring in spring, Summer in summer, etc. :P (Of course, waiting 3 months for a sequel is hard.)

I playtested this thing, but I should probably go back and try to actually solve everything.

Lukas Schüller

Nov 17, 2016, 5:48:11 PM11/17/16
to PuzzleScript, jack.l...@gmail.com
To be honest, I had to stop playing Spring because I found the rabbit mechanic interesting, but too tedious. But I really enjoyed this one! The mechanics are neat and not too complicated. The sun beam arrows are a really nice touch and aesthetically very pleasing. I brute-forced some of the puzzles, but some others were very enjoyable and fun to work out. My favorite was the one with the river and the five mirrors where you had to plan ahead the mirror positioning.

I guess my main complaint is that I felt like the game was moving along too slowly in the beginning with too many filler levels. But that might be just me.

(I also liked how Summer was kind of a jerk, because yeah, Summer's just annoying)