Inevitable - GameJam Game - PuzzleScript

Tuna Pamir

Nov 5, 2017, 7:35:53 AM11/5/17
to PuzzleScript
Hey Guys,

I'm new in PuzzleScript.
We had a local game jam at one of our Universities in Istanbul and I have decided to use PuzzleScript.

It turned out to be a strange and a magnificent journey!

Our game jams theme was "Global Warming".

Inevitable is a simple story driven 3-match game use arrow keys to move a and when you're struck use "R" to reset the level.

Hope you enjoy it.

I'd be really glad if you leave some comments too in itch.io

Take Care
Tuna.

Tuna Pamir

Nov 5, 2017, 8:38:25 AM11/5/17
to PuzzleScript

Hey Again.

A quick fix & update with the sound havent checked which browsers work for youtube music in it.

Take Care

Stephen Lavelle

Nov 5, 2017, 10:06:18 AM11/5/17
to Tuna Pamir, PuzzleScript
I really like the visual design of this!

I don't enjoy the random movement so much, and I thought there was waaay to much text in the game.  I would advise using text only very sparingly, if possible.

mu...@mubu.gs

Nov 8, 2017, 8:25:49 AM11/8/17
to PuzzleScript
Hey There Stephen,

Thank you for your comments. Well it's actually like the introduction of "A Space Odyssey" keep you bored enough to wonder what's coming next.

Anyway it's just a gamejam game and my first experience with puzzlescript coulnt find a proper way to avoid random movements but maybe attaching them to player and designing levels with puzzles in that might work better. :D

I'll try to reduce the text and make more levels with a pattern.

Thanks Again
Cheers!