Stop rigid bodies from moving if one crate is on a button

noa4...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 8:14:36 AM10/29/17
to PuzzleScript
I'm not sure how to archieve this?

Let's say I have this:

[ > cursor Crate ] -> [ > cursor > RedCrate ]
+ rigid [ moving Crate | Crate ] -> [ moving Crate | moving Crate ]

How can I stop the rigid body from moving if one of the crates is on a button?

This will just stop the crate on the button but the other crates will still move...
[ > cursor Crate ] -> [ > cursor > RedCrate ]
+ rigid [ moving Crate | Crate no button ] -> [ moving Crate | moving Crate ]

Can you help?

Jamie Perconti

Oct 29, 2017, 10:38:35 AM10/29/17
to noa4...@gmail.com, PuzzleScript
Can't you just include "no button" in all the cells on the left hand side? Does this do something you don't want:

[ > cursor Crate no button] -> [ > cursor > RedCrate ]
+ rigid [ moving Crate no button | Crate no button ] -> [ moving Crate | moving Crate ]

Jamie

,

Message has been deleted

noa4...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 11:07:17 AM10/29/17
to PuzzleScript
Doesn't work... When I make an "L" shape (C = crate, B = crate and button)

C..
CB.

and want to move the rigid body up or down, nothing should move. Instead, the normal crates move without the one on the button:

C..
C..
.B.

That won't work...

Stephen Lavelle

Oct 29, 2017, 1:39:45 PM10/29/17
to noa4...@gmail.com, PuzzleScript
is it a matter of cancelling the turn if you try to push a bunch of crates on the button, then

[ button moving crate ] -> cancel

might work?

noa4...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2017, 6:24:21 AM10/30/17