Muddy Sokobans

Connorses _

May 9, 2015, 2:37:51 PM5/9/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
I took the suggestion of muddy footprints and ran with it. It came out pretty nicely. You can't move crates if you're stuck in the mud. :L
http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=45b70f316af0770b2381

Anna Anthropy

May 10, 2015, 12:17:01 AM5/10/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
the muddy feet and the player's legs disappearing into the mud are also good little details that really sell the idea.

Hand-E-Food

Jul 6, 2015, 1:06:42 AM7/6/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
That's a nice spin on the puzzle.  I found the mud made the puzzles easier because it reduced the number of valid moves.

willia...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 9:33:27 AM7/10/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
This was a really nice mechanic. I liked the little 'homage' to the PuzzleScript demo game in the last level!

Connorses

Jul 21, 2015, 3:34:24 PM7/21/15
to PuzzleScript
Yeah, there are one or two levels that I developed working from an existing sokoban.