Please list your loud, obnoxious SFX here!

PROJECT H GAMES

Jul 31, 2015, 2:03:50 AM7/31/15
to PuzzleScript
I'm currently working on one of the most successful games of my puzzlescript carreer, and I'm currently planning on putting out the demo sometime around next week. Anyways, please list loud and potentially ear drum killing SFX down below. I need it for the final release, as well as the demo. I will try to come back to this thread every once and awhile.

Connorses

Aug 4, 2015, 5:19:17 PM8/4/15
to PuzzleScript
87024708
38207108
26844508
75327308
20217308
65112708

It's called the Random button

Colin Han

Aug 15, 2015, 7:28:35 AM8/15/15
to PuzzleScript
Here are some to help you out.

6912908

 87859508

32828308

85215108

32629108

28894308

Alan Hazelden

Aug 25, 2015, 1:01:33 PM8/25/15
to Colin Han, PuzzleScript
sound of thunder 67260708

PROJECT H GAMES

Aug 26, 2015, 8:38:28 PM8/26/15
to PuzzleScript
Thank you everybody who posted their SFX. The demo is a little underscheduled due to a lot of progress being erased when my computer turned itself off. I will try my best to finish it within the next 2 weeks, but I won't know for sure since I just started high school 2 days ago.