[GAME] Season Finale

Jack Lance

Dec 4, 2016, 8:48:08 PM12/4/16
to PuzzleScript
http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=d42bf2a870aab3a2deca6132ff6ebad5

Here's the fifth and final part of the series!

You don't need to have finished any of the previous parts, but you should have started them. (Unless you want to be very confused.)

Like last time, I hope you like it, and feedback is welcome.

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 4, 2016, 9:42:59 PM12/4/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript
Oh wow, this is wonderful and ambitious. Gonna have to spend some time at this one :D

David Cherepov

Dec 9, 2016, 12:22:54 PM12/9/16
to PuzzleScript, jack.l...@gmail.com
I tried it a bit, can you post a link to the previous ones?

edderiofer

Dec 9, 2016, 2:31:17 PM12/9/16
to PuzzleScript, jack.l...@gmail.com

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 9, 2016, 7:55:26 PM12/9/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 9, 2016, 8:13:38 PM12/9/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript
I can't for the life of me get past spring of level 2 O_O

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 9, 2016, 8:26:39 PM12/9/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript
wait i got it

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 10, 2016, 5:07:09 PM12/10/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript
Got to the first level with a mouse.  You're a monster! :'(

Stephen Lavelle

Dec 12, 2016, 1:53:46 PM12/12/16
to Jack Lance, PuzzleScript
(I should say, I haven't really read any of the inter-level text - puzzlescript isn't really suited for a lot of dialogue like that, in my opinion)