Realtime?

Harry M

Mar 23, 2017, 7:00:57 AM3/23/17
to PuzzleScript
Hi, I have a problem in which I want something to move automatically as if it was an enemy trying to push the player, but I don't know how! Please help!

Stephen Lavelle

Mar 23, 2017, 7:05:49 AM3/23/17
to Harry M, PuzzleScript

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Harry M <pacbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I have a problem in which I want something to move automatically as if it was an enemy trying to push the player, but I don't know how! Please help!

Harry M

Mar 23, 2017, 7:08:40 AM3/23/17
to PuzzleScript, pacbo...@gmail.com
I have seen and read this doc, but since I am so super stupid I still not comprehend how to use this in making my auto moving enemy. I have added the realtime interval, but I think there's a rule I'm missing (?)

On Thursday, 23 March 2017 21:05:49 UTC+10, Stephen Lavelle wrote:
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Harry M <pacbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I have a problem in which I want something to move automatically as if it was an enemy trying to push the player, but I don't know how! Please help!

Hand-E-Food

Mar 23, 2017, 6:22:38 PM3/23/17
to PuzzleScript, pacbo...@gmail.com
Give a link to your code so far so we can take a look at your specific problem.