[Game] Newton's Crates

campu...@gmail.com

May 5, 2016, 2:34:59 PM5/5/16
to PuzzleScript
Hello, everyone!

I've made a game about young Isaac's workdays at the warehouse.

It's here: http://shevchuk.net/newt

Jamie Perconti

May 5, 2016, 4:10:41 PM5/5/16
to campu...@gmail.com, PuzzleScript
*Han Solo voice* That's not how force works!

I love this mechanic though, having a lot of fun working through these puzzles : )

Jamie

campu...@gmail.com

May 5, 2016, 4:28:46 PM5/5/16
to PuzzleScript, campu...@gmail.com
Yep. To make it more physically accurate one could make crates slide until they bump into a wall, pretending that there's zero friction between the crates and the floor. But even then, punching through the walls would still make no sense, so... it's hopeless :)

Andrey

anna anthropy

May 5, 2016, 10:38:02 PM5/5/16
to PuzzleScript, campu...@gmail.com

newton's little bow is legit my favorite thing i have ever seen in a puzzlescript

Connorses

May 10, 2016, 5:50:06 AM5/10/16
to PuzzleScript, campu...@gmail.com
I really like what you've done here with relatively few rules. The levels wind up having some interesting shapes, too.

agas...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 3:14:00 PM5/12/16
to PuzzleScript, campu...@gmail.com
Cool! I'm stuck on the spiral level. I like how the "rotation" level involved two instances of the same idea, if it was only the one on the right I'd have been much more confused.

Jay Boucher

May 26, 2016, 2:48:57 PM5/26/16
to PuzzleScript, campu...@gmail.com
Great game! I've been playing for a couple weeks now. I'll get stumped on a level then have to put it away for a while. I'll come back with a clear head and eventually figure it out. Some of the later levels are really tough, but sooo satisfying to solve. I'm finally up to the last level.