[Game] Alley

瀏覽次數:190 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Connorses

未讀,
2015年11月2日 晚上11:36:592015/11/2
收件者:PuzzleScript
I have invented another Sokoban variant. This time I was inspired by the idea of trying diagonal movement, and the way you slide along walls if you bump into them in some games. It was tricky to get every movement case to be consistent, but I think I got all the bugs worked out. It even revealed some new possible gameplay while I was fixing broken rules.

Connorses

未讀,
2015年11月16日 下午2:44:162015/11/16
收件者:PuzzleScript
i would like some feedback if y'all don't mind >_<

Stephen Lavelle

未讀,
2015年11月16日 下午4:07:182015/11/16
收件者:Connorses、PuzzleScript
Oh, I guess I didn't reply. Totally grotesque idea - great!

David Kempe

未讀,
2015年11月19日 上午10:01:432015/11/19
收件者:PuzzleScript、onr...@gmail.com
Was disorienting at first, but works great! I think you introduce the ability to shift between the dark and light tiles well and setting up ways to shift blocks from dark to light opens up some interesting gameplay.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息