[Game] Hungover

Breogán Hackett

Nov 15, 2016, 3:24:37 PM11/15/16
to PuzzleScript

So the other night when I was supposed to be working on a college project I started a little puzzlescript game. I originally wanted to focus on something exploration based with small puzzle elements. However afterwards I added a second ending that gives slightly more of a challenge.

Hand-E-Food

Nov 16, 2016, 1:17:59 AM11/16/16
to PuzzleScript
I like this!  It's a lovely large world to walk through The puzzles are easy but they're not always obvious which makes for a nice change to the usual PuzzleScripts. I really like that you included a large map.  It removed the frustration of wondering where to go next or where to find something I needed, so I could focus on how to achieve it.

I am still completely stumped as to how to reach the fifth mystic, but there's more to try...

Question with spoiler: Are you aware the raft can be stolen without paying for it by using the second raft?

Hand-E-Food

Nov 16, 2016, 1:41:20 AM11/16/16
to PuzzleScript
Found the fifth mystic!  That was really good.  However, I am confused by the second ending.  It appears to be the same as the first one.  I was hoping for far more exposition.

Breogán Hackett

Nov 16, 2016, 5:44:28 PM11/16/16
to PuzzleScript
From a story standpoint I feel it's a cool decision I made to leave it the same.