More Games [GAMES]

Dyer Family

Sep 28, 2015, 10:11:24 AM9/28/15
to Puzzle...@googlegroups.com

anna anthropy

Sep 28, 2015, 6:40:00 PM9/28/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
i liked dot snake a lot! the symmetry of the "serpent" levels was really pleasing.

Stephen Lavelle

Sep 29, 2015, 5:12:50 PM9/29/15
to anna anthropy, PuzzleScript, Dyer Family
stepping into a whirlpool solved the level? that was unexpected

Hand-E-Food

Sep 30, 2015, 1:29:53 AM9/30/15
to PuzzleScript, collec...@gmail.com, thedy...@icloud.com
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 7:12:50 AM UTC+10, Stephen Lavelle wrote:
stepping into a whirlpool solved the level? that was unexpected

 I think you took an alternate route. And found a bug. I needed no whirlpools to finish the game.

If there are zero players, the win condition is met.  The win conditions should be changed to

all goal on player

Jay Boucher

Oct 7, 2015, 3:45:04 PM10/7/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
These are great. B&W was confusing for me though. Stepping Stones is a good mechanic, although there were a couple levels that had a similar shape and it was tough to tell that I had advanced to the next level. Dot Snake is simple and fun.

Ben Erlebach

Oct 20, 2015, 9:19:05 AM10/20/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
I liked these! I think dot snake was my favourite, the mechanics were very intuitive and I liked a lot of the levels.

Stepping stones needed some more levels to really explore the mechanic space.

I found B&W pretty easy - once you get the hang of moving blocks in one colour to create a path for the other colour, a lot of the levels are pretty straightforward. The mechanics are cool though, so I think it just needs some more levels and maybe re-arranging them to have a better difficulty gradient.

I've not got around to commenting on your other posts but I've enjoyed lots of your games - keep up the good work!

abrobecker

Nov 21, 2015, 11:32:57 AM11/21/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
I found all three games very interesting! Nice job!