Some games [GAMES]

Dyer Family

Sep 25, 2015, 8:31:55 PM9/25/15
to Puzzle...@googlegroups.com
It’s been a while since I posted games, so here some are:

Lime Richard (more levels and mechanics of Lime Rick, and harder ones)http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=4ee71f0cb218132eaa28

And a teaser for a game - figure out the mechanics yourself. :)

Enjoy them, and please leave feedback!

anna anthropy

Sep 25, 2015, 9:52:43 PM9/25/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
what does L.A.S.E.R. stand for

Ali Nikkhah

Sep 27, 2015, 9:05:31 AM9/27/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
I just finished the laser game's beginner state and it was really cool. I loved the idea of that unfinished game, looking forward to play the finished version and all the possible surprises. :D

Chris Pickel

Sep 27, 2015, 8:54:00 PM9/27/15
to anna anthropy, PuzzleScript, thedy...@icloud.com
Linear Avoidance of Suspicious Attack Rays

The game’s good. I found the intermediate puzzles fun to solve. The expert ones seemed a lot easier, though?

anna anthropy

Sep 27, 2015, 8:56:34 PM9/27/15
to PuzzleScript, collec...@gmail.com, thedy...@icloud.com
ooh, that's good

Hand-E-Food

Sep 27, 2015, 9:43:29 PM9/27/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
I enjoyed LASER.  I felt some of the later levels didn't really fit because the solution started with "block the laser with the obvious crate", turning the rest of the level into regular Sokoban.  Overall, I liked the challenge level of it.

The unnamed game is interesting.  I like the concept, but I think the game would struggle to have levels much more challenging than the one you presented.  Some other mechanics would be required such as big crates (more than 1x1), anti-gravity crates, and pipes to redirect the monster.

Connorses

Oct 3, 2015, 1:09:34 PM10/3/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
LASER does have some surprisingly elaborate sokobans and I enjoyed getting through it.

I love Level 2 of Castle Monk. I didn't immediately realize I could stand on the snake to get across. The Monk is somewhat limited by his inability to climb without a ladder but it's entirely possible you could make an interesting game in spite of that.

Jay Boucher

Oct 7, 2015, 3:31:02 PM10/7/15
to PuzzleScript, Puzzle...@googlegroups.com, thedy...@icloud.com
Great games! I especially like the colors. I look forward to seeing more levels for the Monk game.