Mow Problems

Mark Diehr

Oct 13, 2013, 1:13:44 AM10/13/13
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Mow lawns for 15 levels.
It's a port of a game I made in Perlenspiel last year, but that version took me a lot longer than the 2 hours that this took. :)
http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=6958388

Scott Hughes

Oct 13, 2013, 1:55:26 AM10/13/13
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
I like this one a lot – it's a nice improvement of the original. Those goats look so harmless, but in fact they're quite a challenge!

Stephen Lavelle

Oct 13, 2013, 3:06:49 AM10/13/13
to Scott Hughes, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I like this, quite original : )

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Scott Hughes <scottjar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I like this one a lot – it's a nice improvement of the original. Those goats look so harmless, but in fact they're quite a challenge!

Connorses

May 21, 2015, 1:49:57 AM5/21/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
This is a good puzzle it really has a lot of depth you could probably explore a bit further, what with the impassable piles of grass that only goats can get through. I like it a lot!

Hand-E-Food

Jul 3, 2015, 9:33:06 AM7/3/15
to puzzle...@googlegroups.com
Nice!  Good to see a fresh puzzle.  :-)