Missing pages

Hugo

Jul 20, 2017, 2:27:22 PM7/20/17
to PuzzleScript
Hey everyone! I'm very new to PuzzleScript, still working on my first game, but I'd say I got a good grasp of it (my game's going surprisingly smoothly for someone with no previous experience with this scripting). But I still have to check the documentation every now and then to catch onto things I've missed. However, I couldn't help but notice that a lot of links have gone missing, and would like to know whether the corresponding pages have been removed or just renamed. For example, on the "Rules" page:
http://www.puzzlescript.net/Documentation/rules.html
The "Extended Rigid Bodies" and "Randomness" pages are missing. Thanks in advance!

Stephen Lavelle

Jul 20, 2017, 5:53:01 PM7/20/17
to Hugo, PuzzleScript
ooh, good catch! thanks for letting me know.

I'll fix those links presently, but you can find the proper links in the index here -

best,

Stephen Lavelle

Jul 20, 2017, 5:54:16 PM7/20/17
to Hugo, PuzzleScript
(the randomness link works for me - what's the url that you're getting for those?)

Hugo

Jul 21, 2017, 8:42:58 PM7/21/17
to PuzzleScript, hugovi...@yahoo.com.br
Actually, both links work properly now. Thanks for fixing them!

Skalmantas Šimėnas

Jul 23, 2017, 7:08:40 PM7/23/17
to PuzzleScript
Pro tip: don't use rigid.

ncr...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2017, 8:41:11 PM7/24/17
to PuzzleScript
What's wrong with rigid?

Skalmantas Šimėnas

Jul 24, 2017, 9:23:50 PM7/24/17
to PuzzleScript
The keyword rigid is unintuitive and chances are that your code doesn't do what you thought it would. If you really know how it works, it's not very applicable, there are very few cases where it helps you. Lastly, it's not that complicated to achieve the same results with regular rules. If you ever struggle with a problem, ask in the forums. Personally, I check for new activity at least once a week and I'm willing to help with any kind of code-related questions.