Re: Game not Starting?

Stephen Lavelle

May 26, 2015, 5:11:11 AM5/26/15
to PROJECT H GAMES, puzzle...@googlegroups.com
>Oh my gosh I am such an idiot. Ignore this thread.

why should I ignore the thread? the project doesn't compile and doesn't give any errors/warning - I consider this a valuable bug report. in fact, and I just fixed it - https://github.com/increpare/PuzzleScript/issues/294

thanks! :)

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:44 AM, PROJECT H GAMES <hunterja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh my gosh I am such an idiot. Ignore this thread.

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 6:32:36 PM UTC-5, PROJECT H GAMES wrote:
I don't normally like to spam the forum with so many threads, but this game will NOT work at all,
I would rather share the link, but it does not load at all.
I really don't want to post the coding for all of my game here, but I really need help. Here it is:
========
OBJECTS
========
PD
Brown White LightGrey Black
00000
02120
33333
10301
.333.
PU
Brown Black
00000
00000
00000
00000
.111.
PL
Brown White LightGrey Black
00000
21100
33300
3.100
33...
PR
Brown White LightGrey Black
00000
00112
00333
001.3
...33
Kid
Brown White LightGreen Blue Grey
.000.
.212.
33333
13331
.4.4.
Wall
Grey
Background
Lightgrey
VLine
Red
..0..
..0..
..0..
HLine
Red
0.0.0
ThinWallV
Grey
..0..
..0..
..0..
..0..
..0..
ThinWallH
Grey
00000
Class
Black
TLCarpet
DarkREd
=======
LEGEND
=======
P = PD
# = Wall
K = Kid
C = Class
| = ThinWallV
- = ThinWallH
Player = PD or PU or PL or PR
X = TLCarpet
Thinwalls = ThinWallV or ThinWallH
Line = VLine or HLine
. = Background
=======
SOUNDS
=======

================
COLLISIONLAYERS
================
Background
TLCarpet
Player Kid Wall
ThinWallV ThinWallH
======
RULES
======
Vertical [> Player | HLine] -> [> Player | > HLine]
Horizontal [> Player | VLine] -> [> Player | > VLine]
[Kid | ... | Perpendicular Line] -> [Perpendicular Kid | ... | Perpendicular Line]

[Up Player] -> [Up PU]
[Down Player] -> [Down PD]
[Left Player] -> [Left PL]
[Right Player] -> [Right PR]
[> Player | Class] -> Cancel
[> Player | ThinWalls] -> Cancel
[> Kid | TLCarpet] -> [Stationary Kid | TLCarpet]
[Line] -> []

Late [Kid Class] -> [Class]

Vertical [Kid | ... | ] -> [Kid | ... | VLine]
Horizontal [Kid | ... | ] -> [Kid | ... | VLine]

WINCONDITIONS

=======
LEVELS
=======