(GAME) -=lost=- an experimental RPG

RADIOSOAP

May 2, 2017, 8:22:53 AM5/2/17
to PuzzleScript
Im bored , so i made this!

i have other games , too.
most of them are in my tumblr:

i hope you enjoy it! , report any complaints and bugs to me , ill try to fix it.

sorry for my grammar , im indonesian :/

Jamie Perconti

May 2, 2017, 12:46:29 PM5/2/17
to RADIOSOAP, PuzzleScript
Weird little game, but interesting. I'd recommend using zoomscreen instead of flickscren, so there aren't so many paths and walls that the player can't see.

Jamie

,

RADIOSOAP

May 3, 2017, 4:32:24 AM5/3/17
to PuzzleScript, aldyher...@gmail.com, jamiep...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 11:46:29 PM UTC+7, Jamie Perconti wrote:
Weird little game, but interesting. I'd recommend using zoomscreen instead of flickscren, so there aren't so many paths and walls that the player can't see.

Jamie

thanks for your complaint :)
heres the updated version , with zoomscreen instead.

again , thanks for your feedback!
ill be waiting for any requests.

Connorses

May 5, 2017, 11:38:29 PM5/5/17
to PuzzleScript
It's certainly interesting. The flickscreen sort of suited the glitchy aesthetic of the world falling apart. Static screens also meant that those faces could catch you easier unless you memorized them. It took me a few tries to realize there's a certain face you have to lure into a different room before you can get past it. I could see the game working either way.