Puppet repository accessable on IPv6

Bart-Jan Vrielink

Jun 15, 2018, 9:58:04 AM6/15/18
to Puppet Users

Hello,

I'm trying to install a puppet agent on a server that only has IPv6 access. Is there any mirror of yum.puppet.com that has IPv6 or are we waiting for the next greatest thing to come after IPv6?

Molly Waggett

Jun 15, 2018, 1:30:41 PM6/15/18
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bart-Jan,

We have a ticket to track this effort: CPR-518. If you could add your comments regarding your setup there, we will work on getting that prioritized.

Thanks!

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:57 AM, Bart-Jan Vrielink <bar...@vrielink.net> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to install a puppet agent on a server that only has IPv6 access. Is there any mirror of yum.puppet.com that has IPv6 or are we waiting for the next greatest thing to come after IPv6?

Molly Waggett
she/her/hers
Release Engineer @ Puppet, Inc.

Jo Rhett

Jun 15, 2018, 4:38:35 PM6/15/18
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
It's hosted on Cloudfront. It's a single checkbox (or attribute in Hiera hopefully) for them to enable. Agree that there's no reason for them not to, and certainly no technical difficulty.

d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.58
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.23
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.13
d1ge15oq8tiwk1.cloudfront.net has address 52.84.237.207