Error "Could not find class ::tftp::params" while installing foreman_proxy

조회수 7회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Sankara

읽지 않음,
2016. 12. 8. 오후 4:52:3516. 12. 8.
받는사람 Puppet Users
Hi

I am trying to install and configure foreman-proxy 1.12 (in one of the node, say compile master) using the module available at https://forge.puppet.com/theforeman/foreman_proxy/3.0.1/compatibility

While running “puppet agent -t”  (to install and configure foreman-proxy) , I am getting the below error on my node. Can you please help me to find what could be the issue?

[root@poc-agent vagrant]# puppet agent -t --server=<CompileMasterHost>
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Info: Retrieving plugin
Info: Loading facts
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Could not find class ::tftp::params for poc-agent.local on node poc-agent.local
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
[root@poc-agent vagrant]#

What I have in my Puppetfile?

    I have added the below line to download the module
        mod 'theforeman/foreman_proxy', '3.0.1'

What I did in Foreman UI?
    Imported the environment
    created a host group called sankara-foreman-proxy-test
    assigned the class foreman_proxy to this host group
    Assigned my node poc-agent to this host group

what I did in poc-agent node?
    Logged into poc-agent and run the command “puppet agent -t --server=<CompileMasterHost>”

Thanks
Sankara

전체답장
작성자에게 답글