Puppet unable to retrieve facts

srikan...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 12:34:22 AM10/18/17
to Puppet Users
I have puppet server with version 3.8.7 with windows agents working fine until now. I'm getting weird errors on the windows agents copied below for reference. After rebooting the windows agents it works fine again. Does anyone know what causing the issue and what can be done to fix it?
Thanks

Could not retrieve fact='kernelrelease', resolution='<anonymous>': failed to parse display name of moniker `winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!//./root/cimv2'
HRESULT error code:0x80010108
The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.
Could not retrieve fact='kernelversion', resolution='<anonymous>': undefined method `split' for nil:NilClass
Could not retrieve fact='kernelmajversion', resolution='<anonymous>': undefined method `split' for nil:NilClass
Could not retrieve fact='os', resolution='<anonymous>': failed to parse display name of moniker `winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!//./root/cimv2'
HRESULT error code:0x80010114
The requested object does not exist.