Trying to use a puppet forge module with hiera

Jagga Soorma

Sep 26, 2016, 1:39:39 AM9/26/16
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am still trying to learn puppet/hiera, so apologize for this simple
question. I am trying to use the
https://forge.puppet.com/Aethylred/kerberos/ module with my new puppet
installation and running into some issues with the way I am adding it
to my yaml file. So basically when setting the following it works
fine:

kerberos::default_realm: 'TEST.COM'

However, now I would like to setup the logging or realm section but
can't seem to figure out what the syntax should be. This is what I am
trying:

kerberos::logging:
default:
FILE : '/var/log/krb5libs.log'

kerberos::realm::kdc: 'kdc.test.com'

I have tried a few other syntax's but can't seem to get the krb5.conf
to update. Can someone please help me figure out this syntax
conversion. Basically from this type of code:

kerberos::realm{'example.org':
kdc => kerberos.example.org',
}

to something like: