Error to install java7

Joni Silaban

Jul 11, 2014, 5:41:18 AM7/11/14
to puppet...@googlegroups.com

Hello guys,, please help me to solve this error. What should I do?
I have set the file mode is 777 [just for test] but the error was same.
Thank you...

Hunter Haugen

Jul 11, 2014, 6:03:09 PM7/11/14
to puppet-users
The path it is trying to download is <modulepath>/java7/files/jdk-7us-linux-i586.tar.gz . Is this where the file is located? Are all parent directories executable (and perhaps readable) by the user which your puppet master runs as? (Usually that user is 'puppet' or 'pe-puppet'.)

-Hunter

Dejan Golja

Jul 12, 2014, 6:08:33 PM7/12/14
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joni,

what module are you exactly using (custom made or from the forge) ?

I am guessing that you are missing the <modulepath>/java7/files/jdk-7us-linux-i586.tar.gz file in your module files directory, because usually you need to pre-download java, since you need to agree on their terms of condition.