Puppet Agent doesn't receive Catalog, Node.rb on Master shows correct YAML-output (Foreman)

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Matt

未读,
2016年10月16日 07:10:432016/10/16
收件人 Puppet Users
Hi,

I'm having a strange issue with a Foreman setup where my agent don't receive their assigned manifests during their run.

On the puppet master I can run a positive

./node.rb puppet-agent-fqdn

Where I see my whole yaml for the agent which should be applied.

When I do a puppet run this run goes well, no errors, and the agent reports back to foreman that there are no changes.

I'm really clueless what to check so can't post any output that show an actual issue.

Anyone a clue where to start ?

Thanks,

Matt

回复全部