saz-sudo puppet module question

Jagga Soorma

Aug 14, 2017, 10:22:06 PM8/14/17
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am trying to use the saz-sudo (https://forge.puppet.com/saz/sudo)
puppet module from the forge to manage our sudoers config and things
have been going good so far. However, I now have the need to disable
the "Defaults secure_path = /sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin" line but
don't seem to understand how to make any changes to the default
/etc/sudoers file using this module. There seem to be templates for
different os types but none for centos so not sure how/where it is
being generated from? Any help disabling this option in
/etc/sudoers.conf using this module would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Lowe Schmidt

Aug 15, 2017, 5:51:11 AM8/15/17
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
The CentOS template is part of the RHEL{5,6,7} template(s) as it's basically the same OS.

--
Lowe Schmidt | +46 723 867 157