Fuad P T

Jun 29, 2016, 9:11:11 AM6/29/16
to Puppet Users
hi,
I am using Puppet open source to configure my nodes. I want to configure my nodes as docker engines. I achieved this by this by using 'garathe-docker' module. But i am unable to load my predefined docker image to nodes. What i mean is, i am having 'image.tar' which was created by using 'docker save' command from another machine and copied to puppet master. I want to load 'image.tar' as my docker image. I tried to to extract the tar file. But not working. Please help.

Thanks in advance...

Gareth Rushgrove

Jun 30, 2016, 4:28:25 AM6/30/16
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi
You should be able to pass docker_tar to docker::image based on:

https://github.com/garethr/garethr-docker/blob/master/manifests/image.pp#L20

If that's what you're trying and it's not working then please do post
a gist of the code you're running and the error messages you're
seeing.

Thanks

Gareth

> Thanks in advance...