Error on puppet master

pufferfish

Apr 29, 2016, 7:40:20 AM4/29/16
to Puppet Users
Hi, i'm quite new to puppet software. I'm trying to figure out weird error on my servers.

error logs below
------------------------

[root@puffer clientbucket]# puppet agent -t --noop
Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent run will continue:
Warning: Error 403 on SERVER: Forbidden request: puffer.puppetlabs.vm(127.0.1.1) access to /node/puffer.puppetlabs.vm [find] authenticated  at :55
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Info: Retrieving plugin
Info: Loading facts
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Failed to submit 'replace facts' command for puffer.puppetlabs.vm to PuppetDB at puffer.puppetlabs.vm:8081: [403 Forbidden] You shall not pass!
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

appreciate your opinion & feedback on this :)

regards