Certificate expiration affecting repositories and other sites

Ken Johnson

Aug 13, 2017, 8:16:27 PM8/13/17
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
The SSL certificate for several of our domains has expired with the result that attempts to access various services will throw expired/invalid certificate errors. Notably this includes our apt and yum repositories and other software download servers.

We are currently working the issue and replacement of the expired certificates is in process. We'll update status on this issue again by 3 PM Pacific.

Related tickets:

Ken Johnson

Aug 13, 2017, 8:16:27 PM8/13/17
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Certificates for apt, yum, and downloads have been updated and those services should be behaving normally again.

Red Cricket

Aug 13, 2017, 9:35:09 PM8/13/17
to puppet-users
You'd think there would be a puppet way to automate the updating those certs ;)