Powershell silent error Puppet 4.5.2

goncaloj...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 9:10:26 AM6/29/16
to Puppet Users
Hello all,
I've upgraded my Puppet installation from 3.8.2 to 4.5.2 and now I have a problem with a Powershell command.
I'm extracting a .zip file to a folder but it doesn't extract anything and it gives no Warning/Error. I only have an error when the installation process tries to execute the files that should be on the destination folder.
Before the update this was working.

Anyone has any idea what the problem might be?

The manifest portion, where the Powershell command is specified, is something like:
exec { "unzip_$id":
    command
=> "(new-object -com shell.application).Namespace('$unzip_folder').CopyHere((new-object -com shell.application).NameSpace('$downloaded_file').Items(), 0x14)", #This line was working before the upgrade.
    provider
=> powershell,
    logoutput
=> true,