Jessie packages?

Karsten Heymann

Apr 13, 2016, 9:58:37 AM4/13/16
to puppet-razor
Hi,

I just stumbled over razor (had not heard about it before) and it looks really promising. Currently there only seem to be debian Packages for wheezy, are there plans to provide packages for jessie too?

Best regards
Karsten

Scott McClellan

Apr 14, 2016, 2:12:13 PM4/14/16
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karsten,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Karsten Heymann <karsten...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just stumbled over razor (had not heard about it before) and it looks really promising. Currently there only seem to be debian Packages for wheezy, are there plans to provide packages for jessie too?

There are indeed plans for this, and we intend to make them available in an upcoming release.

Best regards
Karsten

Scott