pe-razor-server rpm

Muthu N.C

Oct 23, 2015, 11:19:21 AM10/23/15
to puppet-razor

I am trying to install from PE 3.8 version by including the pe_razor class for the node.

Now it fails with the below error.

Error: Could not update: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install pe-razor-server' returned 1: Error: Nothing to do

I see the pe-razor repo available, but I do not see the package named "pe-razor-server" in /opt/puppet/razor/packages/razor-repo. Please help me where to download the pe-razor-server rpm. I am following up the document http://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/3.8/razor_install.html#install-the-razor-server.

Thanks,
Muthu.

David Lutterkort

Oct 23, 2015, 2:40:10 PM10/23/15
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Muthu,

I don't know how  to address that off the top of my head - but since this is a support issue, I'd recommend getting in touch with Puppet Labs support and ask them for help.

David