Microkernel rebased to Centos 7

Scott McClellan

Feb 17, 2015, 3:07:19 PM2/17/15
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Just a quick announcement that we have rebased the microkernel from Fedora 19 to Centos 7. Fedora 19 was just past its EOL, so we have moved it to a distribution that should last longer (June 2024).

If you would like to try this out, the MK is available here:

http://links.puppetlabs.com/razor-microkernel-006.tar

The razor-microkernel-latest.tar link will be updated in-sync with the next release.

Thanks!

Scott

--
Join us at PuppetConf 2015, October 5-9 in Portland, OR - http://2015.puppetconf.com.
Register early to save 40%!

DH Cha

Jun 3, 2015, 1:17:31 PM6/3/15
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
i'm testing this one but find out that this one is not working on virtualbox

2015년 2월 18일 수요일 오전 5시 7분 19초 UTC+9, Scott McClellan 님의 말:

Scott McClellan

Jun 3, 2015, 1:42:53 PM6/3/15
to puppet...@googlegroups.com
Can you clarify how it is not working?