Puppet Conf en Vivo

Javier D'Ovidio

Aug 23, 2013, 11:14:59 AM8/23/13
to pupp...@googlegroups.com
Para aquellos que les interese y tengan tiempo, la agenda de hoy de la PuppetConf  parece ser muy interesante... de paso capaz que se lo crucen en cámara a Pablo Wright, quien esta disfrutandola en vivo y en directo! :)

Les paso los datos para ver la Puppet Conf en vivo...

PuppetConf live streaming starts in just about an hour! Right at 9 a.m. PDT, Luke Kanies kicks off the conference with the opening keynote.

Start watching: https://puppetlabs.com/puppetconf-2013-live

Check out today's full schedule below. All times in UTC.
  • 16:00: Keynote: - Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs
  • 16:40: Keynote: Why Did We Think Large Scale Distributed Systems Would be Easy? - Gordon Rowell, Google
  • 17:15: Keynote: Open Sourcing the Cloud - Brian Stevens, Red Hat
  • 18:10: How Do We Better Sell DevOps? - Gene Kim, IT Revolution Press
  • 20:30: Nobody Has To Die Today: Keeping The Peace With The Other Meat Sacks - Mykel Alvis, MomentumSI
  • 21:20: Vampires vs Werewolves: Ending the War Between Developers and Sysadmins with Puppet - Bess Sadler, Stanford University Library
  • 22:10: So You've Got Scalability. Now What? - Carla Souza, Reliant Security
  • 23:20: Multi-Provider Vagrant: AWS, VMware, and More - Mitchell Hashimoto, HashiCorp
  • 00:10: Building Data-Driven Infrastructure with Puppet - James Fryman, GitHub, Inc.

Find out more about the schedule, and these talks in particular.

    We're now able to raffle off an all-expenses-paid trip to PuppetConf 2014 (that's travel, lodging, and the cost of the ticket) to one lucky streaming viewer—which means you're already entered for a chance to win. If you have friends or colleagues who might be interested, feel free to share the

    Saludos -.
    Javier D'Ovidio