[XPOST] [Fund-raiser] Prakash Murthy Cancer treatment help.

Gautam Rege

May 5, 2017, 3:08:24 AM5/5/17
to puneruby, bangal...@googlegroups.com, Satish Talim
Hi Fellow Rubyists,

Prakash Murthy has been a speaker at Rubyconf India and is a good friend to many of us. He has been instrumental in shaping the Indian Ruby Community.
It’s time to come together and help him in his time of need.

He has been detected with a most aggressive cancer that starts in the brain and requires financial assistance.

Lets do our bit to help out a fellow Rubyist!

Please spread the word.

Regards,
Gautam

Siddharth Sharma

May 8, 2017, 6:48:30 AM5/8/17
to pune...@googlegroups.com
The tilt page has achieved the funding objective. Maybe we wait for the next round?

https://twitter.com/punerb
Join #punerb irc channel on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=punerb
http://www.punerb.org/
---